1) 11 people went on this hike
* 3 cars (4x1 and 5x1 from carpools A & B. 2x1 met us
at Sky Oaks trailhead). All were on-time, thank you everyone!
2) Total distance: 15.5 miles
3) Total elevation gain: 2,800'
4) Started hiking at 8:47 am, finished at 4:05 pm.
* Total average pace: 2.15 mph (7 hrs, 16 min)
* Average pace (when moving): 2.51 mph (6 hrs 13 min)
* Break time: 1 hr 3 min.
* Went through various terrains, from dense redwoods to
wide open spaces
* Some wildflowers just starting to bloom - including Shooting
Stars, Irises, Trilliums, Hound's Tongue, Indian Paintbrush,
* Wildlife: snakes, turkey vultures, deers, chipmonks, double-crested
* 9 people went to dinner in Milbrae after the hike