1) 21 people went on this hike.
* 5 cars (4x4 from carpool A, 5x1 from carpool B). Everyone
was within 5 minutes of carpool time, thank you!
* Everyone brought plastic bags to cover boots and many brought
* Everyone got to see the newts and their egg balls!
* Temperature was ~45 F (near parking in morning) to 60 F (Sanborn
headquarters - afternoon).
2) Total distance: 13.5 miles.
3) Total elevation gain: 2,150'
4) Started hiking at 8:23 am, finished at 3:00 pm. (6.6 hr)
* Rest/lunch/map time: ~1.7 hrs.
* Hike/moving time: ~4.9 hr.
* Avg pace (when moving): 2.76 mph. (Pretty fast!)
* Avg pace (overall): 2.05 mph.